15th Annual Father Daughter Valentine Ball
Proceeds benefit Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
NYS Fairgrounds Arts and Home Center
6:30 - 8:30 PM
For information, call 315-464-4416
Ages 3 and up. $50 per couple (before January 27)
Advanced registration is required. Price increases after January 27, 2017. Tickets for this unforgettable evening sell out early.
This festive evening will include dancing, entertainment, magicians, gift bag, cookies and soft drinks (no dinner will be served) along with a silent auction offering many unique gifts. Young ladies should dress in their finest party attire; business formal or tuxedo for men.
Valentine Ball tickets will be mailed to the address on the registration form.
Online registration is closed.
Tips for the evening
- Fun photo booths – located in both ballrooms, suggested donation – $5
- Formal photos – location TBD, 7:30 – 8:15 suggested donation – $5
- Raffle prizes – raffle tickets are 1/$5 or 5/$20
- Silent auction – bidding closes at 8:15 p.m., checkout immediately following
- Hilby, the Skinny German Juggle Boy – performing throughout the building, with a show in the Princess Ball Room at 7:30 p.m.
- Please bring cash* for photo booths and raffles
- Winners of silent auction prizes can pay with credit card, check or cash*
*Note: ATM’s are not available in the building
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Fairy Portraits will not be available.
Questions during the evening? Look for the Salt City Road Warriors in the red vests for help!